In accordance with Article 13, section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we inform you that:
1. The Personal Data Administrator is Direct Dispatch Ltd. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poleczki 23, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Registry, maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Registry, under number 0000826845, and having the National Business Registry Number: 385499633, tax ID: 9512497480, with seed capital in the amount of 200.000,00 PLN, fully paid, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
2. In all matters regarding the processing of your personal data and the use of rights related to data processing, you can contact the Administrator in the following way:
By mail to: Poleczki 23, 02-822 Warsaw, Poland
By e-mail to: email@example.com
3. Your personal data may be processed for complaint purposes for a period no longer than one year from the moment of recording the data, or longer – in cases provided by law only.
4. Your data may be shared with other entities authorized under generally applicable law. Your data may also be provided to entities processing personal data on the Administrator’s order, – such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area.
6. You have the following rights:
– The right of access to personal data and the right to request their rectification, objection, deletion or restriction of their processing;
– the right to withdraw consent; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
– the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to obtain from the Administrator, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (if applicable), for possible transfer to another personal data administrator;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119, 4.05.2016) (OJ L 281, 23.11.2016).
7. To exercise these rights, please contact with Administrator. The contact details are indicated in point 2 above.
8. The provision of personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary to make contact and answer the questions asked.
9. In connection with the processing of personal data, decisions concerning you will not be made automatically (without human influence).